LV Men’s Fall Winter 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh- my attention span was mininscule for this collection so I never caught on MJ was the spirit behind it.

2. averagejoe likes this.
  3. July

averagejoe and happyhauls like this.
  4. Thank you!

Redenkeew likes this.
  5. The GLOW IN THE DARK BAG I AM DYING. I really really hope they make similar bags in a handbag variety. I am HERE for this cyberpunk future.

ho_ma likes this.
  6. I wish they are not pricing it super high. My budget is only USD 6000.

7. I much more prefer the soft trunks from the Spring collection over the vachetta one for the Fall. Too much brown lol

8. Suburbachic and fabuleux like this.
  9. keepallfan, ultravisitor and Kodi325 like this.
  10. Such a cowardly move - all this in reaction to a film which is riddled with so many factual errors and bogus timelines. Laughable actually. Does anyone have a spine and check this stuff out? Or are we all mindless, media spoon-fed sheep? They should have just gone ahead with this collection, and those who wanted the pieces would have bought them, and those that didn’t, wouldn’t have - you know, much like the way consumers behave with every single other collection??

11. He was an abuser. Pulling out this collection is the right thing to do.

ultravisitor likes this.
  12. I haven’t seen the film and have no opinion but I will say with the exception of your post, everyone else I know who saw the documentary was disgusted and outraged. Smart move on LV part. Better to have good publicity than bad.