LV Men’s Fall Winter 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Obsessed!

2. Word on the street is 20k+ (In euro so probably 27k USD).

3. Thanks! Good to hear that! Then I can forget about it, way too expensive.

LJChicago and Kathleen37 like this.
  4. nope. again. i wish the 2011 monogram or indra historique clutch would pop up. it the one that got away, and the more that comes out, the more i like before.

Kodi-

5. About the same range as Dior's Chrome Sorayama Saddle, if I remember correctly. Collector's prices for sure.

6. HUGE LV and MJ fan here so this collection was particularly exciting for me! Hopefully both the t-shirt with those iconic feet and the shirt with the characters from The Wiz go to production!

Attached Files:

BleuSaphir, Kmora and HalloweenNight like this.
  7. #52 Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Credit to dlouisvdotcom. Not sure about the vachetta belt and the attachments. I suppose there are echoes of the metal detailing on some of Michael Jackson's costumes on tour. Thoughts?
    dlouisvdotcom - BsyppbAACXH.jpg

lizaariani59 and Kevinh73 like this.
  8. #53 Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    NEED. From LV's Insta.
    louisvuitton - Bs0X88tHBfp_Bs0X86ynyqu.jpg louisvuitton - Bs0X88tHBfp_Bs0X86xn500.jpg

9. To whom are addressed those outfits?
    [​IMG]

Is this the Abloh signature? A chain?

[​IMG]
    I have no preconeptions (i have my preferences, obviusly) but i by far more impressed by the recent Monogram Galaxy, Titanium and Satellite (which are not Abloh afaik).

LV for me is just coated canvas items (i avoid leather & co.) and i'm not really interested int their outfit, but i know nobody who would wear those outfits.
    But i'm just an ordinary and legal drug-dealer :biggrin:

Bichita likes this.
  10. chinchin7 likes this.
  11. It reminds me of the leather jacket on MJ's 'Bad' Album! At least the metal detailing does. I also know plenty of his jackets had belt details. The pouches though, that feels like mopuntain climbing gear.

12. These are nice looking but given the previous version cost $13,600 USD plus sales tax here in US, I suspect this fw19 version will cost similarly which I feel is “a bit” on the high side. Had these be priced more “reasonably” at say $3,000-$4,000 USD, LV would sell a lot more of them... but we knew that already. :yes:

13. Agreed! Did not expect it cost over 10,000 USD

14. FW19 Utility Jacket. €4500. Credit to teng970580 and aghisalberti respectively for the pictures and dlouisvdotcom for the price.
    dlouisvdotcom - Bs20riSgRfa_Bs20rdOg9xY.jpg dlouisvdotcom - Bs20riSgRfa_Bs20rdPAL4C.jpg

Kmora likes this.
  15. The Monogram Backpack is €2400. Credit to jaylw for the picture and dlouisvdotcom for price.
    dlouisvdotcom - Bs4V4qZgjkZ_Bs4V4mHganW.jpg