LV Men’s Fall Winter 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw this in FB.....

[​IMG]

3. I have to say I’m slightly concern about the Michael Jackson theme. The rhinestone gloves kinda frightens me. I hope bags aren’t full of rhinestones. Rtw, well, it’s a given. But if we start seeing rhinestones on bags.... well, it’s hard to rhinestone a bag without it looking tacky. So crossing my fingers.... and hopefully he will surprise me in a good way tomorrow!

Poochie231080 likes this.
  4. If their rhinestone in RTW...I wanna see! [emoji7]

5. Well I want none of the items on runway. Good for my wallet! Lol

binkone likes this.
  6. In my honest opinion, there are a few fashion brands out there that when I see their clothes or their runway shows, I don't want to be reminded of real life, of the street, I want to be taken on a journey; I want to be immersed in this encompassing fantasy world where there are no troubles or pain, where there is only beauty. I continually watch Galliano for Dior shows for this very reason. That immersive experience. I want a certain elitism from the show, that feeling of "omg people actually have money to dress like this" and "people have money to spend on a completely unnecessary shearling lined leather guitar case". Louis Vuitton is one of those brands, but Virgil isn't giving me that; he's giving me "Off-White, but more upscale and 5x the price".

1) With this LV money Virgil is capable of producing a very beautiful, very cinematic experience. With this show I'd say he's more suited to be a stage play or movie producer than an actual designer. But with the amount of things he does I wouldn't be slightly surprised if he makes a movie or play.

2)The opening of grey and black was truly beautiful, managing to walk that line between Virgil's streetwear tendencies, and the über luxury I want to see from LV.

3)His inclusivity and diversity is very much appreciated.

I JUST WANT TO BE BREATHLESS WHILE WATCHING A SHOW. I want to want every single piece that walks out (and I did for that grey and black part, and the flag scarf). Unfortunately I left with "wow that set was detailed, and movie set worthy" but quickly forgot about the clothes.

piccolochimico likes this.
  7. Does anyone have photos?

8. .

Attached Files:

9. vogue.com

Attached Files:

10. vogue.com (cont)

Attached Files:

11. vogue.com.

Attached Files:

12. I like that mono soft malle. In fact, I was originally planning on pursuing the current version with the orange and black hardware, but now I'm wondering if I should wait to see if this makes it to production...

13. 3B66C221-7351-492D-BE48-87AB484F0768.jpeg
    The Glow in the Dark Keepall...

14. Prefall 2019

15. There were some interesting pieces. I liked the puffer outerwear the most.