LV Men's Fall/Winter 2018

For those who have purchased Vivienne pieces, are you finding a Date Code?

I do n

Hi Ho_Ma! I'm curious, does this have a Date code?
For some reason, I am unable to locate a date code on my Vivienne Keepall, unless i'm blind and missing it.

Hi Holleryo, i actually did find the date code in my pouch. It is in the inner pocket. I am so new to LV, i need to look up what is the date code. lol

Reactions: qiqibian
Here it is. It is made in France. It has some imperfections but I just decided to look past it and enjoy the pouch. It can fit my rosalie (w/o coins and my cards are placed in the compartment) but I'm seriously thinking of getting a cles or pocket organizer as I want space for my ID :smile:
The pic with zipper closed is when it is empty. Forgot to take one when there is items inside.:lol:
Just happy I was able to get this piece.

View attachment 4062456 View attachment 4062458 View attachment 4062460 View attachment 4062461
love it:love::loveeyes: I need to have this so cute. What is the length of it?

Last Saturday I traveled to Milan to visit my s.a. and to pick up my pre-fall goodies: polo shirt, belt and pocket organizer. So far so good.
However, when I asked my s.a. if he had news about the fall winter ready to wear and shoes, he was not able to show me anything. He claims there is no information at the moment. True or false?

Last Saturday I traveled to Milan to visit my s.a. and to pick up my pre-fall goodies: polo shirt, belt and pocket organizer. So far so good.
However, when I asked my s.a. if he had news about the fall winter ready to wear and shoes, he was not able to show me anything. He claims there is no information at the moment. True or false?
True