***LV Men Wallet Club***

I'm in with my LV wallet collection (sorry for the blurriness of the photo)! My first ever luxury item was my monogram porte billets 9cc (top left) back in 2003. I used to have the damier graphite multiple, but it was stolen :sad: I'm thinking of replacing it someday with a mon damier graphite multiple. However, that will be a distant future purchase, because next on my wishlist is the Chapman brothers multiple. I'd love to see pics if anyone has it!

Attachments

• IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 1,353
I'm in with my LV wallet collection (sorry for the blurriness of the photo)! My first ever luxury item was my monogram porte billets 9cc (top left) back in 2003. I used to have the damier graphite multiple, but it was stolen :sad: I'm thinking of replacing it someday with a mon damier graphite multiple. However, that will be a distant future purchase, because next on my wishlist is the Chapman brothers multiple. I'd love to see pics if anyone has it!

Nice! I been eyeing on the Pocket Organizer from the Chapman Brother collection but I am thinking of dropping the idea for a regular multiple wallet in monogram.

I have the Zippy Vertical in Damier Graphite, and love it. It's 5 years old, and looks to be in pretty good shape. These pics were taken when I loaded it up for the first time, but it looks just as good now (only the card slots and compartments are packed with more stuff....)

P1060352.jpg

P1060355.jpg

cant decide between a Gucci classic wallet with 8 cardslots and bill compartment and a kind of pocket organizer compact wallet..any ideas?
I would go for the pocket organizer. You can easily fit 8 C/C's between all of the slots and the back pocket. Do you carry cash? I rarely carry cash and the P.O. is sized perfectly for me. I use my multiple only when I carry cash (1-2x per year on vacation). Not a fan of Gucci wallets, nowhere near the same quality of L.V., more like a 1/2 step over Coach...

Reactions: ronjet
View attachment 3972242 I picked up the multiple in eclipse a few months ago, I’m terrified that the corners on the fold are going to split. I wear it in my back pocket. Can anyone set me at ease, or give me an idea on how long I have before the inevitable?
Just enjoy your piece. If something happens down the line, especially prematurely, take it to a boutique and they will take care of you. Just don't overstuff it. If the piece is overstuffed and placed in a back pocket, that's a recipe for disaster with any wallet.

Reactions: ronjet and Ashjack