***LV Men Wallet Club***

keepallfan

Apr 10, 2015
I'm in with my LV wallet collection (sorry for the blurriness of the photo)! My first ever luxury item was my monogram porte billets 9cc (top left) back in 2003. I used to have the damier graphite multiple, but it was stolen :sad: I'm thinking of replacing it someday with a mon damier graphite multiple. However, that will be a distant future purchase, because next on my wishlist is the Chapman brothers multiple. I'd love to see pics if anyone has it!

Attachments

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
glenngeertsema.rodeore.com
I'm in with my LV wallet collection (sorry for the blurriness of the photo)! My first ever luxury item was my monogram porte billets 9cc (top left) back in 2003. I used to have the damier graphite multiple, but it was stolen :sad: I'm thinking of replacing it someday with a mon damier graphite multiple. However, that will be a distant future purchase, because next on my wishlist is the Chapman brothers multiple. I'd love to see pics if anyone has it!
Nice! I been eyeing on the Pocket Organizer from the Chapman Brother collection but I am thinking of dropping the idea for a regular multiple wallet in monogram.

Madrye28

Aug 2, 2015
I have the Multiple in Monogram. Great everyday wallet, matches everything. Everybody should have one in their collection.

Reactions: ronjet

gucceelin

Mar 1, 2015
IMG_7640.JPG IMG_7641.JPG IMG_7642.JPG

This is my 2 year old pocket organizer in Damier Infini (don't know what the name of the color is though. It's a gray tone). I rotate with wallets from different labels, but this is the one I keep coming back to. It's just so functional. I plan on getting a second one, maybe in a sturdier material so it won't look as broken in as this one does.

kursatcan

Mar 12, 2017
Hello i was buying the monogram eclipse but im thinking the change it with a multiple wallet because of the efficiency.What is the your opinions.

Serci

Dec 30, 2017
cant decide between a Gucci classic wallet with 8 cardslots and bill compartment and a kind of pocket organizer compact wallet..any ideas?

Ashjack

Jul 22, 2017
71991630-B8F4-49C1-ACE7-5532E4F3B516.jpeg I picked up the multiple in eclipse a few months ago, I’m terrified that the corners on the fold are going to split. I wear it in my back pocket. Can anyone set me at ease, or give me an idea on how long I have before the inevitable?

Madrye28

Aug 2, 2015
cant decide between a Gucci classic wallet with 8 cardslots and bill compartment and a kind of pocket organizer compact wallet..any ideas?
I would go for the pocket organizer. You can easily fit 8 C/C's between all of the slots and the back pocket. Do you carry cash? I rarely carry cash and the P.O. is sized perfectly for me. I use my multiple only when I carry cash (1-2x per year on vacation). Not a fan of Gucci wallets, nowhere near the same quality of L.V., more like a 1/2 step over Coach...

Reactions: ronjet

Madrye28

Aug 2, 2015
View attachment 3972242 I picked up the multiple in eclipse a few months ago, I’m terrified that the corners on the fold are going to split. I wear it in my back pocket. Can anyone set me at ease, or give me an idea on how long I have before the inevitable?
Just enjoy your piece. If something happens down the line, especially prematurely, take it to a boutique and they will take care of you. Just don't overstuff it. If the piece is overstuffed and placed in a back pocket, that's a recipe for disaster with any wallet.

Reactions: ronjet and Ashjack

ronjet

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
I 'still' have my Damier Ebene Multiple, wil LV boutique allow me to have it stamped?