Lv men cardholder

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys

what do you think of this men cardholder?
Anyone use this kind? I wanna buy this particular model but cannot find on official site.
This one front & back is same

Where can i get it? Thanks !

Attachments

• 6D49EC6C-64E3-4CDB-9FBC-D49DECA3F7BE.jpeg
    6D49EC6C-64E3-4CDB-9FBC-D49DECA3F7BE.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 8A26B525-9BFC-46B1-824B-39BD11FB7AA7.jpeg
    8A26B525-9BFC-46B1-824B-39BD11FB7AA7.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: nvie
Slowly finding more love in the Men’s collection, also because of the price point for other SLG. But the card holder is the same price as the Women’s. Can’t help you out on where to get it though, hope you’ll get your hands on one soon. Try searching for Neo Porte Cartes online, back is slightly different with 3 credit card holder placed horizontally. I’m not sure if the one in your pic is the old model, the new model comes with blue leather instead of black with the same Damier Graphite print.

Slowly finding more love in the Men’s collection, also because of the price point for other SLG. But the card holder is the same price as the Women’s. Can’t help you out on where to get it though, hope you’ll get your hands on one soon. Try searching for Neo Porte Cartes online, back is slightly different with 3 credit card holder placed horizontally. I’m not sure if the one in your pic is the old model, the new model comes with blue leather instead of black with the same Damier Graphite print.

Yea i checked again,, i guess i just have to but that one. 3 slots in the back!
THANK YOU

Reactions: nvie