Lv men cardholder

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Slowly finding more love in the Men’s collection, also because of the price point for other SLG. But the card holder is the same price as the Women’s. Can’t help you out on where to get it though, hope you’ll get your hands on one soon. Try searching for Neo Porte Cartes online, back is slightly different with 3 credit card holder placed horizontally. I’m not sure if the one in your pic is the old model, the new model comes with blue leather instead of black with the same Damier Graphite print.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
If that is authentic that’s the poorest alignment I’ve ever seen on any piece of LV.

(I don’t think it is.)

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
If that is authentic that’s the poorest alignment I’ve ever seen on any piece of LV.

(I don’t think it is.)

I only saw a pic, and i thought it. Was weird also because i couldnt find this model. Maybe this pic i saw its a fake omg!

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Slowly finding more love in the Men’s collection, also because of the price point for other SLG. But the card holder is the same price as the Women’s. Can’t help you out on where to get it though, hope you’ll get your hands on one soon. Try searching for Neo Porte Cartes online, back is slightly different with 3 credit card holder placed horizontally. I’m not sure if the one in your pic is the old model, the new model comes with blue leather instead of black with the same Damier Graphite print.

Yea i checked again,, i guess i just have to but that one. 3 slots in the back!
THANK YOU

Reactions: nvie