LV MELROSE OR CHANEL NECKLACE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    I'm in need of your help, thoughts, advise,ect... I'm thinking about purchasing a preloved LV amerante melrose bag that looks to be in pristeen condition. When I started my handbag obsession I thought it was one of their most beautiful bags and still do. I have started to change things up and now recently purchased 3 Chanel bags within 3-4 weeks and on the list for another. The other option I'm looking at is an almost new black and grey pearl 42 inch necklace with 4 cc stations with white and black crystals. I can only get one because I just purchased a Hermes clic bracelet. So admiring the melrose for 6 yes or so.... What is an out of control girl do???? Oh my I just received a photo of the charcoal mini. I will post it soon. Thank you for your help. Sheila

2. I love Chanel vintage jewellery, not so keen on the new stuff. An Amerante Melrose gets my vote, wonderful looking bag in my fave Vernis colour (I know fingermarks show but it's worth a little extra polish) :tup: