LV MC to be discontinued

holding my beautiful wallet tightly

So, will I regret not getting that Trouville, especially when they are selling them on eBay for $3000? Hmmm.

Interesting....wonder if the demand for them will increase now? I've always debated whether or not I liked MC pieces. I tend to like the smaller accesories rather than the actual handbags.

Thank GOD! But that's what they said when it first came out! They called it "limited edition" and A LOT of people, including myself, were pissed that they kept producing MC pieces. Hopefully, they will keep their word this time.:smile:

i was at the LV boutique the other day and i saw tons of new MC bags slated to be released so the fact that they would be discontinued seems very odd to me.....why come out with 5 new styles when the line is going to be discontinued?.......

jc2239 said:
i was at the LV boutique the other day and i saw tons of new MC bags slated to be released so the fact that they would be discontinued seems very odd to me.....why come out with 5 new styles
when the line is going to be discontinued?.......

I talked via live chat with eluxury myself looking for a key chain and they told me the whole line will be discontinue for sure but she couldnt give me a time frame. check it out
for yourself.:sad2: I did however point out to the rep that they have added a new bag to the line, but she still said it will be gone at some point.:sad: