LV MC to be discontinued

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Just spoke to a rep at ELUX and they said that the LV MC line is slated to be discontinued. Anyone else hear this?

Selena

jane

tPF's 100th member
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
holding my beautiful wallet tightly

So, will I regret not getting that Trouville, especially when they are selling them on eBay for $3000? Hmmm.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Interesting....wonder if the demand for them will increase now? I've always debated whether or not I liked MC pieces. I tend to like the smaller accesories rather than the actual handbags.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Thank GOD! But that's what they said when it first came out! They called it "limited edition" and A LOT of people, including myself, were pissed that they kept producing MC pieces. Hopefully, they will keep their word this time.:smile:

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
i was at the LV boutique the other day and i saw tons of new MC bags slated to be released so the fact that they would be discontinued seems very odd to me.....why come out with 5 new styles when the line is going to be discontinued?.......

Feb 1, 2006
Florida
jc2239 said:
i was at the LV boutique the other day and i saw tons of new MC bags slated to be released so the fact that they would be discontinued seems very odd to me.....why come out with 5 new styles
when the line is going to be discontinued?.......
I talked via live chat with eluxury myself looking for a key chain and they told me the whole line will be discontinue for sure but she couldnt give me a time frame. check it out
for yourself.:sad2: I did however point out to the rep that they have added a new bag to the line, but she still said it will be gone at some point.:sad:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Interesting, I thought that it was going to be a permanent collection. I really like the MC agenda, going to have to put that on my list before this happens.