LV MC Agenda

I was going to go look at the agenda today, but I'm so lazy that I want to stay in the office, avoid lunchtime traffic and eat my lunch in peace. Still thinking about whether it's worth it or not. Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't spend money :P

Cristina said:
I was going to go look at the agenda today, but I'm so lazy that I want to stay in the office, avoid lunchtime traffic and eat my lunch in peace. Still thinking about whether it's worth it or not. Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't spend money :P

There's a price increase coming up soon though.. just make sure you're sure before it goes up ! :amuse:

ayla said:
There's a price increase coming up soon though.. just make sure you're sure before it goes up ! :amuse:

Ahh, crap! I forgot about that. "Uhh, hi, boss? I'm going to be taking a longer lunch because I need to go to the LV store before the price increase!" :P

Thank you for reminding me. I will be going to check it out this week, traffic be damned. Is the price increase this month, or in March?

Cristina said:
Ahh, crap! I forgot about that. "Uhh, hi, boss? I'm going to be taking a longer lunch because I need to go to the LV store before the price increase!" :P

Thank you for reminding me. I will be going to check it out this week, traffic be damned. Is the price increase this month, or in March?

Not sure, but I just know there's been murmors of it being soon ! :wacko:

Yay, I ordered the framboise small ring agenda from LV in Palm Beach :nuts: I'm having it shipped to work, since I'm not sure if I'll be down there this coming weekend. Can't wait to get it, the SA said the color is gorgeous! :love:

Cristina said:
Yay, I ordered the framboise small ring agenda from LV in Palm Beach :nuts: I'm having it shipped to work, since I'm not sure if I'll be down there this coming weekend. Can't wait to get it, the SA said the color is gorgeous! :love:

That's awesome, I can't wait till you post pictures ! :amuse:

yay you'll love it! i just keep taking mine out of my bag and staring at it...it's so pretty! i got the cerises agenda fill, so it was a tad expensive at $64, but this is the last year they're making it so i figured, hey, it'll last a whole year.

it was so fun to get out all of my class syllabi and write down everything in it, i'm such a dork. i'd take pics but i'm a lazy ass.

amanda said:
yay you'll love it! i just keep taking mine out of my bag and staring at it...it's so pretty! i got the cerises agenda fill, so it was a tad expensive at $64, but this is the last year they're making it so i figured, hey, it'll last a whole year.

it was so fun to get out all of my class syllabi and write down everything in it, i'm such a dork. i'd take pics but i'm a lazy ass.

Glad you're liking yours :biggrin: I can't wait to use mine! It should be here Wednesday. For once, I might enjoy being organized and knowing what's coming up next :P I hope the color is pretty, it looks so nice on eLuxury :love:

Last time I spoke with and LV SA, they said that the increase was going to be effect at the end of the month. I'm not sure that is entirely reliable since it seems like every SA has different information. Maybe it's a ploy to get people to buy more bags fast!

Cristina said:
For those of you who have an agenda, do you find it useful and does it work at helping you stay organized? Any opinions would be appreciated!

Yes! I have a leather Coach agenda and I love it. I think it's much more convenient to have it all written down and easy to see what's scheduled, and so quick to jot notes and make changes. I don't get how people use Palm Pilots!

IntlSet said:
Yes! I have a leather Coach agenda and I love it. I think it's much more convenient to have it all written down and easy to see what's scheduled, and so quick to jot notes and make changes. I don't get how people use Palm Pilots!

Good to know your agenda has helped you! :biggrin: I schedule my personal appointments after work, and sometimes I'm so tired that I tend to forget them, even if they call the day before to confirm :shame: I'm looking forward to being a bit more organized, at least it'll be in style ;) I had a Palm Pilot a couple of years ago, but it was too much of a hassle to use the stylus and the keyboard was also a pain, so I sold it.

SuLi - Hey, they got my attention with the price increase! Time to stock up on LV :nuts:

I have the same one, but in white. I really like it, the only thing that the edges are metal and somewhat get banged up. Other than that, i really like it and i use it daily!

hey cristina!

0o0o0o0o0o! nice choice! totally love this new colour! :smile: i hope you're gonna buy a nice pen to use in it! hehehehe!!!!

you girls are so bad for me... well i bring it on myself - don't i? hehehe! organising is very important (i have a trip to plan after all) maybe i need a new organiser to write stuff down in! (hehehehe!)