LV Marylebone vs. Chanel WOC

krism805

Jun 20, 2013
Hello ladies. I need help on deciding which birthday present to ask from my husband. I have the two items that I have been eyeing on listed in the title. Price range is almost the same for these two. The following is what I already have in my mini collection:

LV: Speedy 25, Neverfull Ikat mm, Delightful Pm, Shelton MM (was my husband's, but he gave it to me), Croissant PM, Papillon 26, Thompson vernis, and an Eva in DE

Chanel - just one... a burgundy PST

Your input is greatly appreciated. thanks!

Marylebone~! Such a beautiful and elegant bag! Chanel WOC is so small, not practical for everyday use.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

i vote for Marylebone for some reason i never understood the popularity of chanel WOC you cant fit anything in there(i know its suppose to be a wallet in that case i prefer the insolite)..however if it was between Marylebone and the classic flap then i'll go w/the Chanel

I want a classic flap too. But my hubby doesn't approve of it. He said if he were to shell out that much money, he prefers to get me a rolex watch instead.

i vote for Marylebone for some reason i never understood the popularity of chanel WOC you cant fit anything in there(i know its suppose to be a wallet in that case i prefer the insolite)..however if it was between Marylebone and the classic flap then i'll go w/the Chanel
I carry my cles with cards and ID, iphone, compact, lipstick and there’s still a little room for something else. If I use the card slots instead of a cles I can also fit a small camera.

It holds a lot more than an insolite wallet. Have you ever tested a WOC or are you just guessing and speculating?

I carry my cles with cards and ID, iphone, compact, lipstick and there’s still a little room for something else. If I use the card slots instead of a cles I can also fit a small camera.

It holds a lot more than an insolite wallet. Have you ever tested a WOC or are you just guessing and speculating?
i have tested it at a boutique but for some reason i don't like using the card slots i prefer to have my zippy or insolite wallet to carry cash, coins and cards

I only carry these items on a daily basis: iPhone, wallet which contains just my drivers license and debit/credit cards, car/house keys, a small compact, and a lipgloss, and some small paper bills.

I only carry these items on a daily basis: iPhone, wallet which contains just my drivers license and debit/credit cards, car/house keys, a small compact, and a lipgloss, and some small paper bills.

I vote for woc. If that is what you carry on a daily basis the woc should be perfect for you. I use the credit cards slot and the zippered compartment in my woc for my debit/credit cards and change. I also fit in my lv mono cles, my lv 4 key holder, my lipgloss, mini sized loccitaine handcream, and my iphone and it's a perfect fit.

Edit: I also notice that you have a lot of bags that are larger and fit more items so the woc would be a nice addition to your growing bag collection.

Last edited: