LV Marylebone vs. Chanel WOC

krism805

Jun 20, 2013
Hello ladies. I need help on deciding which birthday present to ask from my husband. I have the two items that I have been eyeing on listed in the title. Price range is almost the same for these two. The following is what I already have in my mini collection:

LV: Speedy 25, Neverfull Ikat mm, Delightful Pm, Shelton MM (was my husband's, but he gave it to me), Croissant PM, Papillon 26, Thompson vernis, and an Eva in DE

Chanel - just one... a burgundy PST

Your input is greatly appreciated. thanks!

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Marylebone~! Such a beautiful and elegant bag! Chanel WOC is so small, not practical for everyday use.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
i vote for Marylebone for some reason i never understood the popularity of chanel WOC you cant fit anything in there(i know its suppose to be a wallet in that case i prefer the insolite)..however if it was between Marylebone and the classic flap then i'll go w/the Chanel

krism805

Jun 20, 2013
I want a classic flap too. But my hubby doesn't approve of it. He said if he were to shell out that much money, he prefers to get me a rolex watch instead.

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
i'll take the rolex watch any day over a bag it lasts longer and resale value is higher

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
Jul 18, 2010
i vote for Marylebone for some reason i never understood the popularity of chanel WOC you cant fit anything in there(i know its suppose to be a wallet in that case i prefer the insolite)..however if it was between Marylebone and the classic flap then i'll go w/the Chanel
I carry my cles with cards and ID, iphone, compact, lipstick and there’s still a little room for something else. If I use the card slots instead of a cles I can also fit a small camera.

It holds a lot more than an insolite wallet. Have you ever tested a WOC or are you just guessing and speculating?

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I carry my cles with cards and ID, iphone, compact, lipstick and there’s still a little room for something else. If I use the card slots instead of a cles I can also fit a small camera.

It holds a lot more than an insolite wallet. Have you ever tested a WOC or are you just guessing and speculating?
i have tested it at a boutique but for some reason i don't like using the card slots i prefer to have my zippy or insolite wallet to carry cash, coins and cards

krism805

Jun 20, 2013
I only carry these items on a daily basis: iPhone, wallet which contains just my drivers license and debit/credit cards, car/house keys, a small compact, and a lipgloss, and some small paper bills.

Himeko057

Sep 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I only carry these items on a daily basis: iPhone, wallet which contains just my drivers license and debit/credit cards, car/house keys, a small compact, and a lipgloss, and some small paper bills.

I vote for woc. If that is what you carry on a daily basis the woc should be perfect for you. I use the credit cards slot and the zippered compartment in my woc for my debit/credit cards and change. I also fit in my lv mono cles, my lv 4 key holder, my lipgloss, mini sized loccitaine handcream, and my iphone and it's a perfect fit.

Edit: I also notice that you have a lot of bags that are larger and fit more items so the woc would be a nice addition to your growing bag collection.

Last edited: