LV Manhattan PM & Mono Speedy-Too Much of the Same?

applecandy

Jan 25, 2007
Hi all,

I don't post too much (I'm still kind of new!), but I love reading everyone's informed opinions. I have a Manhattan PM which I love to death am an considering getting a Mono Speedy 30 as well, but I wonder if that will be overkill or too much of the same--both mono, both handheld.

Can anyone opine on whether this is a dumb idea? Does anyone have both? Does anyone think they are too similar/serve too much of the same function?

Thanks much for any and all opinions!

totally different ... since you already have the manhattan pm, why not get speedy in damier, epi or even mc ... for a little variety?

love the damier & have considered this too. (not the azur though! i love the way it looks but i am a filth magnet!)

my favorite epi colors have been discontinued (i like the orange, yellow and green the best. the red is gorgeous but i usually wear gold jewelry and i think the silver hardware would irk me~although i never even notice/care when other people mix metals.)

thanks for all these opinions everyone, keep them coming!

Since theyre both mono and both handheld, why not get something damier for variety? Personally, I get easily bored with having 2 bags of the same pattern, unless the other is a shoulder bag which will serve a different purpose.