LV Manhattan GM vs. Chanel Lux Bowler?

1. i'm trying to decide between one or the other. Which do you think is more classic? I do have an LV speedy, but I really love the GM design.... and the chanel is just classy.

please help!

2. I vote for the Bowler. It's a much "simpler" bag which I think lends itself to being a classic. The Manhattan has too much going on--but that's just my thought.

3. I have both bags and love them. Since you do have the LV already, I would vote for the bowler. It is lighter and smaller. Neither really fit on your shoulder well (at least not with a coat on) so that can't be a deciding factor.. . .

4. I love both of those bags :P But if you already have a speedy, the bowler sounds like a better choice because it will add more variety to your collection and you'll have something to wear if you're not wearing a color that goes with the LV monogram.

5. bowler!

6. Bowler definitely- you can enjoy it's current "it-bag" status and sophistocated styling, and the Manhattan will be around in the future.

7. The Manhattan is very heavy and chunky.

8. The bowler is hot!:yes:

9. Bowler, bowler,bowler- buy it!

10. i would go for the bowler....

11. wow i think we are all on the same vote - bowler!

12. I personally prefer leather bags without logos all over, I vote for Bowler.

13. Hands down... the Bowler! I love Chanel and that one is one of my fave designs.

14. Bowler for sure, no question. Such a gorgeous bag.

15. I like the GM better but with the buckles and all, you'd be better off with the bowler.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice