LV makes me so happy!

1. This weekend I saw someone in a restaurant with a Bagnitolles Horizontal and it made me so happy. I kept looking at it and looking at her and just smiling. I had my Mandarin Epi Noe with Groom Ronde attached and put it out so she could see, but she didn't notice. A few weeks ago, I went to pick up Chinese food and had my framboise zippy as a clutch, the girl at the Chinese food counter was sooo happy! She said she had never seen anyone use that color LV before and that she had bought a piece of Vernis 5 years ago and was completely due for another one...

LV is all about love and happiness.... It's a really good thing!:heart:

2. I agree. Initially I was really upset with the price increases...but after seeing people's collections and how happy they were showing off their new LV, I can't help but be happy for them. I'm still not going to buy my next bag directly from the boutique, but the increase doesn't seem so bad anymore. And I really do think I'm lucky to have some LVs and to be a part of the handbag community. Everybody is so nice and we get to share our love for LV!

3. Oh I think your framboise zippy would be stunning for sure...oh I love the zippy wallet.

4. I am always happy when I see someone with an LV when I go out. I feel like when we see each other's bags we can just smile and wink at each other!

5. Me too! I love seeing others with LV. Seeing different levels of patina and how greaat the bags look on everyone. You see their bag, they see yours and then you smile. :smile:

6. I love it when I see people out with their LV's because it's like we're in our own exclusive club (but only people with REAL Lv's are allowed in!)lol..the other day I saw an older woman with a vintage Speedy 30..it was sooooooooooooo beautiful! She had this really nice patina on it and her husband was carrying it for her..

7. Seeing real LV makes me happy too!! :smile:

8. Seeing LV always makes me wanna dance! :party:

9. Thats cute that you put it out for her to see! :P :lol:

10. pinkarat, that is a FABULOUS bag in your avatar... looks like a long black MC alma! I'm in love with THAT!

11. For sure! Especially if I see someone wearing my lust-after bags...ohhh...I just feel like going over and giving them a :kiss:. But I do think LV stirs up a lot of different emotions in us - when I see fakes on the street, I get all:mad:, when I see badly treated LVs, I feel :crybaby:.

12. I love seeing people with their LV's - I was admiring this gorgeous white suhali Friday night and pointed it out to my mom too, who drooled as well! :roflmfao:

13. I don't see ANY LV where I live but I love spotting LV's when I go to the city.
    It's so good to see people with old, "well lived in" LV's that you can see they've had for years.

14. Yep. I agree slayer, can't wait for mine to get like that, guess that's why we pay the price. I bought a bunch of bags this year, cause I thought, what if I don't have 20 years left on the planet!? I need to start enjoying them now, and wearing them and living them... Using LV just simply makes things better...

15. I saw a lady in TJ Maxx yesterday with a real one - we both looked at each other and laughed and I told her how nice it was to see another real one. It's like a little club!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice