• group2.jpg
    group2.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 89
  • epimm.jpg
    epimm.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 87
mas2388 said:
Gaga for blue I mean!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I was rearranging my bag closet and realized how I had a "thing" for blue bags! :wtf: Voila!!!

Epi Speedy 25 in Myrtille
Epi Pochette Accessories in Myrtille
Mini Mono Josephine in Navy TST
Mini Mono Marjorie in Navy TST
Mat Fowler in Blue

You can see individual pictures of each bag here: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/i-finally-took-pictures-come-say-nice-things-25341-7.html

Mas, I was never interested in the Mat Fowler until your pic. :love: Can you model it for us? You already know that I'm a sucker for small shoulder bags. Pretty, please? ;)

nice! i have a thing for WHITE bags :lol:

AND YOU HAVE THE NAVY TST JOSEPHINE PM THAT I WANT :crybaby:!!! i've been hunting tooth and nail for it ever since i lost it on eBay :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

yeuxhonnetes said:
nice! i have a thing for WHITE bags :lol:

AND YOU HAVE THE NAVY TST JOSEPHINE PM THAT I WANT :crybaby:!!! i've been hunting tooth and nail for it ever since i lost it on eBay :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I got mine from Ebay too 2 years ago! It was actually my very first LV bag purchase on Ebay! In such beautiful condition too! I still remember the seller I got it from...I think she was an ALVA member. LOL!

I always want to buy white bags but I never end up getting them...I think I get scared and I never know how to match them though I'm sure they go with everything!

So far I can only remember your beautiful L'epanoui! I have to look at your showcase again for the other white ones.