LV makes me blue...

1. group.jpg group2.jpg epimm.jpg
  2. I also have 3 non LV blue bags just to round this post out. :P

otherblue.jpg
  3. Nice PICS!:love:

4. Wow, I love your blue speedy :love:

5. I really like the black MC scarf on the myrtille speedy! It looks awesome!

And the blue Mat Fowler is SO TDF...

6. Love the blue!

7. i love the blue epi, it is so sophisticated looking

8. :nuts: Nice 'blue' collection you've got there!;)

9. The speedy is killing me!!

10. Awwww they are all so gorgeous!!!

Congrats on your blue family mas2388!!!

11. That's one awesome blue family:flowers:

12. Mas, I was never interested in the Mat Fowler until your pic. :love: Can you model it for us? You already know that I'm a sucker for small shoulder bags. Pretty, please? ;)

13. GORGEOUS! I have been craving for something in blue too ... I'm thinking about calling 866 about indigo vernis ... :biggrin: LOVE THEM ALL though!

14. nice! i have a thing for WHITE bags :lol:

AND YOU HAVE THE NAVY TST JOSEPHINE PM THAT I WANT :crybaby:!!! i've been hunting tooth and nail for it ever since i lost it on eBay :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

15. I got mine from eBay too 2 years ago! It was actually my very first LV bag purchase on eBay! In such beautiful condition too! I still remember the seller I got it from...I think she was an ALVA member. LOL!

I always want to buy white bags but I never end up getting them...I think I get scared and I never know how to match them though I'm sure they go with everything!

So far I can only remember your beautiful L'epanoui! I have to look at your showcase again for the other white ones.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice