LV Mailings

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Did anyone get the one with the CD rom showcasing S/S 06? Its given me a new appreciation for the fringe. There are some effin cute shoes too! I'm putting that poster that was included up in my room and getting on some waitlists:nuts: :lol:

PurseFanatic said:
How do you get these mailings? I have my address on file with Elux but I never get anything.

I came to understand that you'd receive these mailings after spending a certain amount at Louis Vuitton. Not sure what the amount is though. The elux stuff is separate..they usually just send clothing catalogs etc. Occasionally some LV stuff.

I am a fairly new collector but I received some things from eluxury, nothing from Vuitton, but I will call my SA in the morning and ask him to send me one. Can you request for your Sa to send you a mailing?

Lvbabydoll said:
I came to understand that you'd receive these mailings after spending a certain amount at Louis Vuitton. Not sure what the amount is though. The elux stuff is separate..they usually just send clothing catalogs etc. Occasionally some LV stuff.

OH ok that makes sense, do the SAs keep track somehow? Last time I spent over $1,000 and the SA never asked my name, and I paid cash.

Bagasm said:
Noriko would you happen to know the price of the new metallic speedy?

^^^No, I wish I did though! :biggrin: I actually went in today to get on a waitlist but my SA said I'm way ahead of them and they dont even have a list yet :lol: I'm going to get on it ASAP though, its beautiful!!!!!

Noriko said:
^^^No, I wish I did though! :biggrin: I actually went in today to get on a waitlist but my SA said I'm way ahead of them and they dont even have a list yet :lol: I'm going to get on it ASAP though, its beautiful!!!!!
GORGEOUS! did you happen to see the gold?:love: