lv mahina stella in poudre

Feb 16, 2010
please feel free to kick me out of this thread if im not in the right one. im not on here very much as i do not have the luxury to buy pricey handbags ALL the time. :smile:

i LOVE the new mahina Stellar handbags esp the poudre pm. anyone elses thoughts? does anyone own one? is it really big? i know the dimensions but if anyone has pix to post showing the bag being carried etc would be much appreciated!

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
I have one in Bleu Ceil. It's a good size bag. It's smaller than the Mahina L. It sorta reminds me of the Palermo PM. I found a picture of Jessica Biel carrying one. I will post it for you. I hope that you get one before they sell out of this lovely color!

Attachments

chinchin_lim

hopelessLVaddict
O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
Love the stellar!!! But the Colours available right now are not shouting at me... It is not big too.

hobo7

Apr 12, 2008
Love, love and love the stella in poudre. The style is chic, very comfortable and easy to wear. It might not look as striking by itself but when you wear it, it's such an amazing color and goes with almost everything. When I first saw the stella in blue ceil, I was interested in the style but the price had made me walk away so I set for the solar in blue ceil. I happened to see the stella in poudre lately in the store and as soon as I tried it on, my heart fell in love with it right away. I have collected a lot designer handbags and the stella in poudre is one of the most wonderful bag I ever had.

Feb 16, 2010
thanks friends for the pix and feedback. im loving the poudre...and i love the size. LV in Seattle has one so i'll be checking it out. wish me luck.