LV made in Spain... I dont want my cles anymore!

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Afternoon everyone!

Well, my 1st LV purchase was a TDF hazelnut cles:heart: I just left it in the box for its debut with the damier speedy when I get it!

Anyway, I had a peek and noticed its made in Spain, I feel like its not 'proper' LV, anyone else feel like this?
Could I exchange it at LV for one made in France?:shrugs:

Am I being silly? Sorry, but just a lil sad now!:crybaby:

Most of the small leather goods are made in Spain. I doubt if you will be able to find one made in France (of that cles) - before returning it, you may want to call and check if they even make that product in France anymore.

I have an older epi cles and a vernis cles which both are made in Spain. The vernis cles was actually bought in France so I would suspect that they don´t make them in France anymore..?

I have LV made all over the world :yes: but it doesn't matter as long as it's a LV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the location of the factory makes a product more or less desirable, IMHO....

I have bought Lv for years...(25) and not ONCE have I looked to see where it was made?? We all have our "things" I for one could care less about this!! However if it bugs you take it back...LV is universal!! Its made all over the world!