LV LUGGAGE. (Preferably soft sided)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What's the biggest piece that can be used as carry-on onto a plane.
    I'm thinking the bandouliere 40?? I'd prefer the 55 or 60 even knowing my tendency to overpack. No way am I checking the bag in so I need to limit size

2. I see people use the Keepall 50 as a carry on regularly.

3. I've read that 55 is the largest carry-on size, but you can possibly get away with 60 if you do not overpack it. I'm currently trying to buy a pre-loved Keepall B (50 or 55) in decent shape. I refuse to buy one new since it will get thrown around, sitting in stuff going through security. No way I'd be checking it either!

4. The Keepall Bandouliere 55

Most airlines allow up to 45 linear inches and the Keepall Bandouliere 55 is "only" 43.3 linear inches.

5. Thanks. Now to customize. ;)

6. i have an alzer 55, i think it tech could be carried on but i wouldn't risk having to check it.

Kodi-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice