Lv lovers i need help/suggestions

iwasborn2shop

Jan 3, 2012
i really really like the monogram canvass of lv. but i always find myself so worried everytime i carry my tivoli and speedy b. coz of the leather which turns into patina. thats why im looking for a lv bag that is made of their monogram canvas but less the leather that turns into patina (if that make sense) i didnt know a lot of lv's.. just some like neverfull, tivoli, speedy, artsy.. so, i need some suggestions/choices for my next lv. price range $1500-$2000
thank you ladies!:biggrin:

Last edited:
i really really like the monogram canvass of lv. but i always find myself so worried everytime i carry my tivoli and speedy b. coz of the leather which turns into patina. thats why im looking for a lv bag that is made of their monogram canvas but less the leather that turns into patina (if that make sense) i didnt know a lot of lv's.. just some like neverfull, tivoli, speedy, artsy.. so, i need some suggestions/choices for my next lv. price range $1500-$2000
thank you ladies!:biggrin:

Have you tried the Metis? It had a removable vachetta handle. The longer adjustable strap is mono canvas.

The métis would be perfect for you! I bought mine for the same reason, little to almost no vachetta! It can totally be the most carefree mono bag when the short strap is removed! Also the artsy had very little vachetta just the beautiful handle is that is something you can handle. GL!

For winter 2011 Louis Vuitton came up with a Lockit bag with no vachetta at all. The handles were also made of monogram canvas. I saw a few of them on Ebay. Make sure you authenticate it first :smile:

The métis would be perfect for you! I bought mine for the same reason, little to almost no vachetta! It can totally be the most carefree mono bag when the short strap is removed! Also the artsy had very little vachetta just the beautiful handle is that is something you can handle. GL!

wow congrats on your Metis! sadly the price is out of my budget..