LV Lovely Cup Diamond Watch Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A while ago I was contemplating on whether to get the Chanel J12 or LV Lovely Cup watch... many TPFers suggested that I get the J12....

Whilst neither Chanel nor LV are really watch makers, I wanted to venture out of Cartier and have something a little "fun" (I also own some Dior and Gucci watches but my Cartier ones were so much better that I stuck with buying from Cartier for quite a while). Anyway, so I went ahead and got the J12.... but still thought about the Lovely Cup a lot.... to make matters worse, I only liked it in diamonds... :P

As I was thinking about whether to get that as well, my DH went ahead and got it for me! :yahoo: I am over the moon! I did not want 2 white watches, so we changed the strap over to pink alligator... I love the watch even more now with the pink strap!! :biggrin: I goes really well with one of my favorite dress rings, the Cartier Love ring in diamonds....

Excuse my poor photography skills, I don't think the pics does the watch any justice!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats .. beautiful watch:smile:

3. Congratulations! It is so so beautiful!

4. Wow!! :nuts: Looks really lovely with the pink strap, Congrats on getting both in the end!!

5. Congrats! DH is very sweet! That is a beautiful watch!

6. Congrats on your two new watches, they are both gorgeous! I LOVE the LV one with the pink alligator strap, it looks stunning! You have a very sweet dh, Enjoy your new goodies!

7. OMG! Gorgeous, just GORGEOUS! Love it! Congrats!

8. wow that is soo lovely!!

though i thought the watches came in canvas boxes like LV trunks...

9. Oh My!! Such a BEAUTY!! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !! :drool::drool:

10. Oh my!
    Big congrats you lucky thing!

11. Pretty, congrats!

12. Congrats !!

13. OMG!!! Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

14. Congrats!

15. OMG Congrats! Beautiful!