LV LoVee's Collection <3

LV LoVee

bunnyLVe
Nov 10, 2009
Hi I just wanted to give everyone a peak at my handbag collection that is ever growing! I know how much I love looking at everyones collection I decided to document my own!
For your enjoyment (and my own)
My Collection!

My first Bag is my first ever designer bag. A Burberry. I received this bag on my 18th birthday at the Palm with my family! My parents knew I wanted a burberry and got me my first love. I still use this bag to this day when I go out!

Last edited:
My second was actually a Burberry as well, a large pink barrel. I got this as a gift for my High School graduation. I still use this bag in the spring and summer, I love the PINK!

Here is my Burberry Pink Cashmere Scarf. I dont use this as much as i should but its hard because I dont want it to get ruined and dirty! I believe I got this for my 19th birthday from my parents.

Last edited:
My last Burberry is a canvas wristlet. I got this bag for Christmas this past year while visiting our place in Florida at Nordstroms. My mom got the same one as well! We are twins!! I love the wristlet piece on the bag it looks like a cool bracelet when you wear it!

Last edited:
Here is my first Louis Vuitton I got this for Christmas one year down at our place in Florida. I got it at the Louis Vuitton boutique inside Saks which has since been removed, but it doesnt matter because there is an LV store in the same mall. It is the Monogram Speedy 25.

Last edited:
My second Louis Vuitton I got in downtown Chicago, at the Louis Vuitton boutique inside Saks if i can remember correctly? I got as a Christmas gift a different year from my parents. It is the Mini Monogram Ebene Speedy 30. I actually got this when they first came out I still get tons of compliments on it and they dont make it anymore so its that more special to me!

I have always like the Louis Vuitton damier print so I knew i had to get a bag with the print on it! On my 24th birthday (2009) I got this little mini pochette in downtown Chicago at the Nordstroms Louis Vuitton boutique from my parents. I called them all downtown to see if they had it before we went and that was the only place that had it and had only one left! I had also been watching this bag online since it came out! This what started me loving the Louis Vuitton LE bags! This is the Mini Pochette Damier Ebene Trunks & Bags I use this a wristlet when I got out.

Last edited:
Here is my Pride & Glory Louis Vuitton Speedy! I got this for myself over the christmas time. It was pre-owned but seemed like it was Never used! Of course i have only used it a handful of times because I dont want to ruin it! I get a lot of compliments on it! It didnt come with the monogramouflage luggage tag so i got my own a couple weeks ago with my initals. Here is my Monogramouflage Speedy 35! !!

Here is my one and only Gucci. I got this when my parents moved to Chicago after my first year of college. My dad got me this Gucci and a Garmin GPS (the first one that came out) in 2005 because he felt bad they had to move again (I have lived in 8 different states since I was born!). I was transferring back from my freshman year in Virginia back to Michigan while they moved to Illinois from Michigan! I got this is downtown Chicago at the Gucci boutique in Bloomingdales i think? So here is my Gucci Monogram GG Horsebit Clutch with Studs.

Here is my one and only Prada. I got this Prada this past christmas while i was down in Florida at Saks. I bought the little chain on ebay so i could use it as a wristlet! I really love the red leather! Here is the Prada Contenitori Piatti in Rubino (red)

Last edited:
Here is my L.A.M.B purse. I got this for my 23rd birthday in Illinois at Saks from my parents. I love the unique shape and the color combo. I get a lot of compliments on it, it is awesome in the summer months! Here is my L.A.M.B. Rasta Stachel