LV KNOWLEDGE NEEDED! (Brass LV name plates)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've come to realize that I'm a sucker for LV name plates (on bags, accessories, etc.) :love:

Please help me with a list (feel free to include pics!) of which items have them.

So far, I know of the Berkeley and Eva...

P.S. Ever since I came across this site, my bf thinks I'm obssessed.
    (:feminist: j/k :smooch:)

2. hi, welcome. If you mean "Inventeur metallic plate" then Hampstead,Gallliera,thames have them (only the ones I remember right now)

3. Thank you so much, mumar_k!

Actually, I'm open to any type of plate... I just saw the Agenda "Partenaire PM Cover" has a little one as well. :cloud9:

4. #4 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    Cruise Tahitienne, Limelight and African Queen are the first that comes to mind. I LVoe the itty bitty one from the AQ.

Attached Files:

5. The Pochette Milla also has one of the small 'Louis Vuitton' plates, as well as the Vernis cles.

6. The Antigua series of bags had them. Some belts have them also.

7. I am a sucker for them too. Thinking about getting the galliera, thames ro hampsteas. I also like the zipper pulls on the tivoli.

8. Bulles PM MM GM and Mini Noe Rococo :smile:

9. The Sophie in Mono and Damier, only sold in Japan and Hawaii~

10. this zippy wallet has a small plate.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Sunset Blvd :drool:

12. the bellevue PM and GM in Vernis have a small plate

13. Bloomsbury has a small plate.