LV Klara

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Hello all-

I enjoy reading your posts very much! I'm new to the forum, and I've already decided that this is a very bad thing for me! :weird:

Anyway, I was wondering if y'all could help me out on the LV monogram canvas Klara bag. Is it available anywhere, or is it sold out?

Many thanks!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
MandB said:
Hello all-

I enjoy reading your posts very much! I'm new to the forum, and I've already decided that this is a very bad thing for me! :weird:

Anyway, I was wondering if y'all could help me out on the LV monogram canvas Klara bag. Is it available anywhere, or is it sold out?

Many thanks!
I highly doubt that it is sold out, try the San Francisco Louis Vuitton boutique if it's near you because I saw both the Mizi and Klara in monogram canvas a week or two ago.

Mrsjimmyh's suggestion is wonderful though. Call the number and they'll locate one for you.

Also eluxury had it for a very short time before it was sold out so try to check with an eluxury rep to see when their next shipment is.

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
mello_yello_jen said:
I highly doubt that it is sold out, try the San Francisco Louis Vuitton boutique if it's near you because I saw both the Mizi and Klara in monogram canvas a week or two ago.

Mrsjimmyh's suggestion is wonderful though. Call the number and they'll locate one for you.

Also eluxury had it for a very short time before it was sold out so try to check with an eluxury rep to see when their next shipment is.

I am in san fran also I could could have sworn I saw the bag there as well about a week ago.