LV kids clothing line!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys, has anyone seen this yet?

I went to LV-Rodeo Dr. today...and yeah got the tour, and I'm like WHAT, we make clothes now for kids?

We were told they just got them 2 days ago!

Has anyone seen them?

THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Alot of it I saw had the Damier pattern going, but they were so cute!

I am not sure if someone has posted a thread on this, but yeah sorry if it is a repeat! Apparently only the New York Store, Rodeo and a Hawaii store currently has them.

I just thought they were so cute!

I got to see the Mini Lin shoes finally that everyone was talking about, I am like how cute are they...

I also got a glimpse of the current CEO for LV world wide (I know, haha) and yeah the new CEO for LV North America... (I had to duck and cover cause I didn't want the regional manager to see me there, haha....)

That was my adventure for today, haha headed over to LV-Beverly Center too, blah blah... ha.

2. I'd want to see it. I'm trying to picture the Damier print ones....

3. LAURENCE! i have missed talking to you so much! how are you? liking the job hehe? by the way i have seen the kids shoes, one word: fabulous!

4. Oh how cute!! Wish I could see pics of them.

5. Hey beautiful!
    Aw - thnx for saying hi!

I have been good - I hit a year with the company 2 weeks ago... haha I met an associate over at Rodeo, she's going on 10 years... I'm like WHAT? haha... I dunno about sticking around for that long, haha but I am content for now!

I know aren't the kids shoes just adorable! I am like AWW... haha.

I hope you're doing well too!

6. I think you will love them! I am sure someone else here on the TPF has seen the clothing line too!

Anyhow yeah the funny thing is I never saw this in like a corporate email, haha but yeah... they are there, and they are too cute... ha.

7. I know... I am sure it is just a matter of time when the word really gets out there... I haven't been on the Vuitton.com lately, are they on there maybe?

8. My dream has come true! In the other group we talked about stuff that we wished LV made, I wished they had a kid's line. Loving it. Now on to bedding. LOL.

What PERFECT timing, I'm planning to go to LA this weekend and I am making a little trip to Sprinkles! Yay. I will make a point to make it to LV.

Thanks for the info L!!

9. Sounds like a good day Laurence...I want them to make a Mini Lin in the Aman again...I'd buy it...

10. I'm so happy too!:yahoo:

11. will they still be making mini teddybear brooches? i'd LOVE a non-pink set but i was told Australia won't be getting any :crybaby:

12. OMG Where is Sprinkles in LA? My friends and I were like "WHERE IS IT..." haha... yeah we hit up Pink's, and yeah I totally stuffed my face! haha... mmm... hot dog, haha.

Michelle when you see the kid clothing line, I know you will adore it!

13. HAHA yes - they were on display too... (They're so cute) I saw Red, and Brown...and yeah that's what I can remember so far.

14. Oh it was! The LA associates... oh I love them better than the LV-SCP associates... haha.

Speaking of buying, eek... haha... I need to save my money! hehe...

15. sorry but what is Sprinkles? lol.

oh and yes, that sounds awesome. now for some LV bedding and bath items.. then i won't have to go to gucci for the wallpaper. lol.