LV Key Holder- What To Do?

Hlegg

May 17, 2017
Hi- I have a 6 ring keyholder, but it doesn't hold my 2 fobs (toyota fobs are ridiculous). I hate having some keys in one place and some keys in another- any ideas how to hold 2 fobs and 4 regular (housekey size) keys???? Thank you!!!

Maybe you could put the "least used" fob in the key holder along with the 4 regular sized keys and have the fob you use most often attached to the key holder, but kept permanently hanging out of it? Hope that makes sense!

Here’s my setup with 4 ring. I have traditional keys inside, two to a hook. This is my fob key. I also have a remote start controller that doesn’t fit inside, so I either clip it to the spare ring and flip that ring outside and leave it out along with the fob key and wrist strap, or clip it to the wrist strap’s hook or claw clasp and double up. I’ve also attached a traditional but tiny gold key ring to the LV rings to gather more space for bulky key items and have two on a key ring attached to one LV ring. This is the only pic on my cell. Lmk if you want more pics or if that description makes sense.

4428B354-D509-4F9D-A773-4607765E384D.jpeg