LV Key Cles hardware all shiny, or no?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016
    I just purchased my first Cles in Damier Ebene, but noticed once I got home that while the hardware for the keychain and chain itself are shiny, smooth, and gold-toned, the hardware for the zipper pull and zipper head are a rough, matte-gold color in contrast. These last two are so matte, I can't tell if it's the material or a bunch of tiny scratches. Can anyone else who owns the LV key Cles confirm or refute? I messaged the SA, but she never replied. ��

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yes, this is normal. I've got a mono Clé and it's the same.
    For the 'cheaper' items, like the Clés and the Speedy B, Louis Vuitton doesn't always use the same hardware. The clasps on the strap are shiny while the rivets and zipper is dull!
    :-s

3. Good to know! (Relief) I really didn't want to drive all the way back to the boutique to inquire/exchange. Yesterday at home I compared it to the hardware of my Bloomsbury in which everything is all shiny and matches. Thank you for your confirmation!! 😊

4. Yes, on the Bloomsbury (I got the GM) the zipper pulls are shiny, unlike the one on the Cle.

5. Mine is the same! I have the de version

6. Thanks @babygurlcassie. Mine is the DE as well: so cute, right? Started using mine already!

7. I LOVE mine. I carry a few credit cards and occasionally some bills and change. It's fits perfectly in smaller purses and in my pocket when I'm running out for a quick errand. I don't know how I lived without it!

8. The problem now is, how to avoid buying more than just one? Lol

9. I have both the DE cles and GM Bloomsbury. My Bloomsbury has a shiny zipper, and my cles is matte. :smile:

10. Thanks @EmLooker! 😁

11. YW! Love your screen name, BTW!

12. Haha! Thanks @EmLooker! #StarWarsGeek

13. We are getting a puppy soon for my son, who is turning 5. He wanted to name the puppy after an SW character from the new movie. We considered BB8, but ended up choosing Finn instead. [emoji6] [emoji190]

14. That's super cute! I think Finn is a more fitting name for a puppy. My friend got a little dog for her kids and named him Chewy, lol 🐶

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice