LV Keepall 45 in EPI Light Blue - rare? w/ Pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been offered a Keepall in EPI light blue, and have been told it's very hard to come by - I've had a bit of a look online, and can find the Keepall EPI in a few different colours, but nothing really on the light blue version.

:confused1:

Any feedback?

Attached Files:

2. i think this is a toledo blue keepall. the color has been discontinued several years ago.

3. Sorry can't help... never have seen this one!

4. Yes it looks like the Toledo...the Myrtille is a little less bright. Very pretty keepall.

5. Thanks - you're right about the colour, good to know!

6. i've seen this one before but the color not sure!!!.

7. I definitely like the colour - and I haven't had a Keepall before, so I guess the 45 is a good place to start! :P

8. This is the discontinued Toledo Blue color

9. #9 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Oh good god, that is GORGEOUS. That Keepall is TO DIE FOR.

10. Thanks Addy!

11. Lol! That's what I think too!

I'm waiting for her to call so I can go round and take a look at it - tBF keeps having to tell me to sit still and be patient, but I don't want to wait any longer! :Push:

12. Agree :tup:

13. I bought it! Will have to post modelling pics in the next couple of days, right now I'm just so happy :yahoo:

14. You're welcome and congrats! :tup:

15. yay Congrats! I'm so happy you bought it! I can't wait to see modeling pics!

Man, I can't stop staring at that Blue!! I can't resist that blue. Ugh, I'm so mad LV discontinued it. Why discontinue such a vibrant and sexy color? The current Epi colors are so bland (except Ivoire). I hope LV will bring back the beautiful vibrant colors Epi so desperately needs right now. lol. Good god. :drool: