LV Jasmin

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking a few days and would like to say that I'm really impressed with all the collections people have! I don't have as many as some of you ladies (and gents) have, just 3 LVs (Lucille, Cite MM and Fowler) and a couple of Gucci bags.

I am, however, eyeing the Jasmin. For those of you who have this bag, when you unzip it, does it open wide enough to put things in easily? Sometimes I find with my Cite MM it's hard to shove things in there in a hurry because the leather is a little bit stiff.

TIA!

What size and color Lucille do you have? Nice collection of LVs!

I wish I could help you on the Jasmin but I don't know anything about it other than it's a cute style.

I have the black Lucille PM. I love that bag, I can put loads of stuff in but I can't wear it now because it's been raining here and I don't want to ruin it.

i have the jasmin in red. been thinking about unloading it. hardly use it. very pretty bag, and you can fit things in there that are wide with not too much hassle. my only complaint is the zipper is stiff to use...

i have the jasmin in black- it was my first! (LV purchase, that is) it will open wider over time, but is a bit stiff when you first get it. it is a very tailored bag. i receive a lot of compliments when i carry it.

i have the jasmin in black- it was my first! (LV purchase, that is) it will open wider over time, but is a bit stiff when you first get it. it is a very tailored bag. i receive a lot of compliments when i carry it.

Black jasmin owners, please help. I am dying to get a black jasmin. I have been lurking around ebay to spot one. Some say a balck jasmin has hardwares in white brass, other say in traditional yellowish (or you might say gold) brass.

So what color of hardware does an authentic black jasmin have? Would you please tell me???

Reactions: Shalewa13
Black jasmin owners, please help. I am dying to get a black jasmin. I have been lurking around ebay to spot one. Some say a balck jasmin has hardwares in white brass, other say in traditional yellowish (or you might say gold) brass.

So what color of hardware does an authentic black jasmin have? Would you please tell me???

Both, the gold hardware is older, the palladium (silver) hardware was introduced in 2007, I believe.

Does the black Lucille fade or has the leather run onto the bag? May I ask where you got the black? It's discontinued now but I'm looking for it. Someone told me LV didn't make it in black. Can anyone comment on that. Thank you.

I had a black one with palladium hardware, and I never used it. :sad: Just a tad too small and hard to access things... especially bags with a double-zip I find that's the case for me. It does open wide enough to access things well enough though, better than an epi Speedy 25.

It is a pretty bag but does not open easily to get in and out. I find it rather stiff but beautiful. I have black but think the colored bags are much more beautiful!