LV items you haven't for one second regretted purchasing

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Being that I have sold a number of LV items on ebay, I started thinking about the ones I fell in instant love with from the second I brought it home and would never consider selling.

These are:

Batignolles Horizontal (first LV, started my obsession)
Speedy 30 (nuff said)
Vernis Cles in Pomme
Groom Agenda in yellow

(I also have a Denim Baggy PM and a White MC Pochette, but although I love them and am not planning on selling them, I could see possibly doing so in the future.)

How about you guys?

My mirage speedy...I can see myself carrying that bag for years to come. I don't know about the rest of my stuff...I've already sold things that I thought I never would....But the mirage is definately a keeper!!

These are the bags that continually come out of the "handbag closet" easily

Damier ebony Speedy 30 - bought when I wasn't supposed to be shopping
Black Denim Cabby GM - LOVE this bag
Koala vernis wallet in Pomme/Framboise - I switch wallets out quite often but I find the Koala to be the one I like the most

I have a feeling that my MOCA neverfull will soon be on this list, as it is terribly easy to use and pack stuff around in.

My framboise agenda PM. It is SO useful since it's both my wallet and agenda, and I carry it with me EVERYWHERE. My pomme 4-key holder too...they're both so useful and so cute together, it would take something QUITE amazing to make me sell those two...

My Damier Speedy 25:heart: It really is my favorite bag ever. I think im gonna get rid of my Mono Pap 26, even though it was my first bag I NEVER use it lol. And I would never sell my Mono Cles because I use it everyday and it was my first piece of LV! And if I ever get the Neo Cabby MM, its a bag I could see myself keeping for a long time, if not forever.

Actually I think regret was too strong of a word. I have always loved whatever I bought but for some items I eventually decided I wanted something else more. The good thing about LV is that I have usually gotten close to what I paid. :yahoo: