LV is the Best - My Trevi GM Saga (happy ending!)

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I had posted a thread asking for your advice bc my brand new Trevi GM had a permanent wave at the top leather around the zipper that was driving me crazy. It was that way when I got the bag and it only got worse as I wore it for three weeks. All the tPFers told me to take it back and I did. I went back in today to show the SA and they agreed that it was weird. They took out some Trevi GMs from the stock room and the one that was made in France had the same problem with the zipper. Now my problem bag was made in France and I have a thing that all my LV bags be made in France. However, the made in USA bag from the stock was perfect!!!! After much deliberation, I decided to take the USA bag and now I am so happy. The bag is absolute perfection and now I realize how bummed out I had been about the old bag. I cannot stress how helpful and nice they were at the store. No hassle. Really classy!!!! I am just so pleasantly surprised at the whole pleasant experience. Has anyone had the same? It makes me realize that this is part of why we buy these bags -- the whole experience is classy and a joy.
PS == I was so overjoyed that I bought a bag charm that just makes the bag extra extra super! The charm is the croisette in brown and ivory and it makes the bag extraordinary. Yippee:yahoo::heart:
PPS == I would post pics but am having probs uploading from my computer - -I would love to show you all - hope to get them up soon. Thanks everyone!!!!!!

I didnt know it existed either but they were just putting them out and I melted when I saw them. They look excellent with the damier -- it kind of mixes mono into the game. Just amazing!