LV is now hiring in US~

1. Totally interested.. now if only I lived in the US !!!

2. Indeed:lol: :hysteric:

3. BF saw a posting on Monster.com for some accountant or something. Too bad it's in NJ and not PA.

4. OMG I so want to do this

shame I'm student teaching full time and in school full time at nite.

5. i agree!!
    i handed in my resume on bloor street just in case tho! haha although i am not expecting anything at all

6. I got offered a job on Bloor St. but passed!!!:nuts: NO WAY I COULD WAIT SEVERAL MONTHS TO BUY NEW RELEASES/LTD EDs!!!:graucho:

7. ^even at the 80% (on the corporate level) (5% more for managers...) discount? :yes:

8. I applied last week!!! *still have my fingers crossed*

9. Oh if there were only a store around here, I would so go apply for a job at LV...

10. Working at LV sounds fun, in theory, but I have done my stint in retail and I can't go back. I used to work with similar clientele to LV--wealthy socialites, tourists, Latte-sipping NPRers--and it was quite frustrating. Yes, I had fun with some cool customers, but the A-holes far outnumbered the nice ones.

I would rather do the buying, not the selling :graucho:

11. *my fingers crossed* for you too !

12. arrrrgh...i wish i lived in the us! i don't have the retail experience, but maybe i could be a stock room girl or something...

13. wow!! when did you apply? and what was the process like!
    i would die to work there!! lol
    and when you say u gotta wait a few months, does it mean u havtah wait if u want discount or u gotta wait even if u dun't utilize the discount?

14. AMEN to that!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: No discount is worth the BS!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice