LV is mainly...Brand? Style? Durable?

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
It was fun knowing why some of my friends carried LV....most were b/c of the name...it is known and worth carring for the price...

Me..it is for the durability first....I love the canvas and its properties....its unique and worth it for me...

How about you ladies and Gents.......what is the main thing that draws you to LV?

The quality and knowing it'll be something I'll be able to carry on 20+ years. I've actually carried my mom's old Speedy 30 from the late 80's...you can't really say that for many other bags.

I love LV for all the reasons stated above! I especially like what lvbabydoll wrote, because it is the truth, you can use a LV for sooo long, and still look good.

I agree! All of the above; plus it's just so darn classy! I've had some of my LV for so so long - and it's still beautiful. Other than a Gucci doctor's bag, I can't think of any of my bags that have looked beautiful for so long.

Cos I saw Caludia Schiffer carrying a mini sac when I was a teenager! I wanted one since then! But I still can't make myself buy a mono piece! My first bag was a Speedy 25 Damier. :smile: