LV Irene Monogram

Abrittain

Jul 10, 2016
I bought a gently used Irene Monogram. I cannot locate the date code. I know that it's supposed to be stamped directly into the lining but the lining is black and I can't find the code anywhere. Did all Irene's have a date code? Ideas on where exactly I should be looking? Also, 2 of the screws need to be replaced. Where can I get that done?

Thanks!

I bought a gently used Irene Monogram. I cannot locate the date code. I know that it's supposed to be stamped directly into the lining but the lining is black and I can't find the code anywhere. Did all Irene's have a date code? Ideas on where exactly I should be looking? Also, 2 of the screws need to be replaced. Where can I get that done?

Thanks!

take it to LV and hopefully they will have the screws on hand to fix it; if not, they can request them from the repair center -- they should be able to find the date code for you.

Thanks!
I'm not familiar with this bag but did you look in the zippered compartment along the seam. You may want to use a flashlight because it may be hard to see since it should be embossed/printed on the fabric....or look on any seams on the exterior compartments too...