LV iPhone Theme

Will you apply this theme to your iPhone??

• I´d love to....

• Maybe

• Never

• I don´t know how....

Results are only viewable after voting.

molinovich

Purse-a-holic
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Tasmania, Australia
Apple iPhone is great, but the graphics are quite boring, so I convinced my hubby to do a photorealistic LV theme for the iPhone, which is far better than what you may find in iPhone forums, will you apply it to your own iPhone???

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
I think it is very clever and different. I would put the items I PLAN to buy as my pics... I do not have an iphone though! :sad:

M

Material Me

I probably would If I owned an I Phone! LOL! I think it's cute and different!

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
First things first, I don't even know how to turn an iphone on, let alone make my own graphics and put them on my iphone, so most likely I will have the DEFAULT picture my whole life haha

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
It looks really nice! But I'll go a little crazy after a while and start associating the nimbus with notes and the red colored reade with the ipod. lol . Maybe instead of pictures of bags, they can be the original iphone icons. I do like the vachetta on the bottom. Nice touch!

jsg

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
it's nice but maybe i would put in diff types of bags, i mean , diff brands? unfortunately, i dont know how to do any of those plus, I dont have an Iphone yet.. will be getting one next wk.