LV iPhone 6 Plus Folio?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! This is my first TPF thread! (YAY!)

I was wondering if any of you have purchased the iPhone 6 Plus Folio case? (I hope I enter the images correctly)

us.louisvuitton.com/images/is/image/lv/1/PP_VP_L/louis-vuitton-iphone-6-plus-folio-monogram-canvas-technical-cases--M61423_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

us.louisvuitton.com/images/is/image/lv/1/PP_VP_L/louis-vuitton-iphone-6-plus-folio-monogram-canvas-technical-cases--M61423_PM1_Side%20view.jpg

Any reviews on this item? Any input?

How does the phone "stick" to the folio? Is this a good purchase? I'm itching to buy it and have my name hotstamped! :graucho:

2. You can find a complete review in the 2016 Bag Reflection thread. Not sure what page it's on but there are pictures as well.

3. I have the one with the pink interior and I like it a lot. I enjoy being able to just have my id and credit card in the little slip pocket and it's all I need for quick errands. Some people have stuck a clear case to the sticky part and put their phone inside but I just like my phone in it. The phone is very secure inside the case. Below is a pic of mine from my Instagram feed. I highly recommend it. Also, when on a call or watching a video I just told the flap all the way back [emoji5]️ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457384892.243612.jpg

4. I love mine. I used it constantly for months and decided to try a regular case for a while and I am going to go right back. It might be my best LV purchase ever, even though it won't last as long as other LV if it doesn't fit my phone at some point, it will still have the best cost per use given how often I use it!

5. I don't own one but was looking at one in the Sydney store, they are really pretty and I would buy one in an instant except I was worried that I will only get little bit of use out of it before new phone model comes out ( our phone contract automatically upgrades phones)

6. I am seriously considering buying one. They're beautiful and yes, somewhat extravagant for a phone case, but I still want one. Lol. I like a folio design that protects the front face of the phone. And I like LV!!

7. Oh my goodness, ladies!

I am new to this forum and am still figuring out how to see if someone replied to my post but anyway.. I just saw all your replies now!!

AHHHH that pink interior is to die for! I WANT ONE!!!!!

Ohhhhhh great.. it's 8am right now for me and all I can think of is HOW am I going to get this folio haha...

Thank you so very much for all those who replied!! :heart:

8. I don't have the iPhone plus folio, I have the regular folio and it's a great investment. Mine is Ardoise Taiga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice