LV iphone 6 Plus Case? What to do with the old case???

dbaum

Fleurdelis
O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
I was wondering what you guys/gals with the former iphone 4 or iphone 5 cases are going to do if you get a iphone 6 ior a phone 6 plus? This is why I am always nervous to buy LV cases for phones - the phone dimensions always change.

I was curious on what your plans were with the old cases if it no longer fits???:smile: Is there still a use?

You could sell it, give it away, store it away and not use it forever. You could repurpose it to store gum. :P
This is why I don't want to buy a phone case from luxury brands...waste of money when phone design change for every model coming out year after year. I only buy cheap phone cases. LOL

I never did buy one - I really almost did - but talked myself out of it!! Thank goodness. I am glad I did because I do plan on getting the iphone 6 Plus which is large and will never fit in any of those older cases.

I agree, it's a good decision not to buy LV technical cases. Even if you sell, unlike the other LVs, you will take a hit for it.

I was wondering if somebody decided to use it as a pen or card holder or something else instead of taking that hit. Sometimes people come up with the neatest ideas on uses :thinking:

I don't buy luxury phone cases. Technology is growing so fast, it's worth a lot of money one day and the next it's no longer useful. Besides, the phone stays inside my bag most of the time. No one will care what phone case I use.

I never buy expensive phone cases. I don't even like some of the "pricier" ones they sell at Best Buy. I even had a waterproof case where you could totally immerse your phone in water and the phone would be fine. But pressing the keys was tricky and extremely annoying....I ended up just getting a cheaper slim lightweight one.

I was wondering what you guys/gals with the former iphone 4 or iphone 5 cases are going to do if you get a iphone 6 ior a phone 6 plus? This is why I am always nervous to buy LV cases for phones - the phone dimensions always change.

I was curious on what your plans were with the old cases if it no longer fits???:smile: Is there still a use?

I personally think it's weird to have a luxury case covering a phone manufactured in china. Just seems off to me. Plus you have to take the phone out to use it. Pointless. I would recommend just getting an apple made case.

I personally think it's weird to have a luxury case covering a phone manufactured in china. Just seems off to me. Plus you have to take the phone out to use it. Pointless. I would recommend just getting an apple made case.

Most iPhones were produced in Asian countries not the USA.

:confused1:
I'm confused, she said China, which is an Asian country, there is no mention of the US in her post unless she edited? Also, what does it matter putting a luxury case on a phone made in China? But I do agree that the cases are useless because you have to take the phone out...

I'm confused, she said China, which is an Asian country, there is no mention of the US in her post unless she edited? Also, what does it matter putting a luxury case on a phone made in China? But I do agree that the cases are useless because you have to take the phone out...

Agreed to the bolded line. I mean what phone should we put inside for a luxury phone case? A Vertu? I can't really see myself spending that much for a phone that I kinda don't like...not a fan of andriod phones either. :P

Hahaha I'm a guy. My point is that it's just a piece of technology made cheaply that will last for a year Maybe two. To invest in a case made by a luxury brand that should last forever if taken care of is silly to me. That's my point. Things made in china are usually not as good quality and disposable. Things made to luxury standards are made to last and last.