LV Inventeur Key Holder<--Miroir Keyholder!

I had one and just returned it. It's just not practical. It's verrrry beautiful though. It's just too heavy and flops around a lot. It will scratch very easily too. I figured out a way to clip the hook to the large round circle close to the tag part so it wouldnt flop around too much, but I was just too scared to use it. It looked great on my miroir pap, but I decided not to keep it.

How DO YOU take screen shots? Got me thinking, cause I don't know how either!!!! (Sorry about the non-LV related question!!!)

I just went to the site and pressed the PrtSc button (it's usually above the backspace), pasted the picture in my Paint program and edited it (cropped it so only the keychains were in the picture, etc.) It took me a few tries to learn how but I have it down decently now. Enough to do random things like this hehe.

I saw in gold in silver in my boutique today and I think they are really beautifull. I don't think they are too small...if they would be any bigger you'd hurt somebody if you really carry them on a bag . They were hanging off 2 Suhali Bags in my boutique and looked amazing.

OK, yall. My husband bought me this in the silver tone for Christmas. He clipped it on my red epi petit noe and it looks perfect. It is heavy, but I attached it to the d-ring on the inside of the bag and hang it over the top. That way it doesn't bang around at all. it is really pretty. Here's pics:

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 12345.jpg
    12345.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 37