LV inside a GROCERY STORE?? LOL!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
HAHA!! That was my dream last night!! LV was inside a Safeway store and boy was I sooo happy LV was finally in Alaska!!!

And--- This LV sold Coach items too! I was looking for a Coach wallet and actually bought an Amarante agenda!
:roflmfao:

HAHA! I woke up with a dorky smile- how fricken funny is that!!

And yeah- you can call me LV crazed- having dreams is a definite qualifier for that catagory! :roflmfao:

^--- haha!! true- Starbucks is a very nice accessory to Safeway--- ahhhh how I miss the skinny triple shot sugar free hazelnut grande latte's

I'm stuck in a town with NO coffee shop! argh! AND I forgot my latte maker in Fairbanks! argh.

I had an LV dream the other night too - I dreamt I had the epi ivoire Alma! I tried it on in the boutique the other day but found it a tad small... I wonder if my dream was a sign?!?!?!

Lol I first read that and didn't realize it was a dream till I read it the second time - too funny! I bet that Amarante Agenda looked hot!

I had an LV dream 2 nights ago but it was a sad one!!! I got dirt on my LV mono backpack and didn't have babywipes and used Clorox bleach kitchen wipes and it just made all the colours smear one big mess wiping the LV to just brown :sad: ! It was a real nightmare dream!

I had an LV dream the other night too - I dreamt I had the epi ivoire Alma! I tried it on in the boutique the other day but found it a tad small... I wonder if my dream was a sign?!?!?!

Heehee! Alma came to you in your dream! Yeah- I was bidding on a Pomme agenda and I guess that's why I dreamt of an agenda-- plus it's been bugging me on how dark of a purple amarante is going to be--- I think that's why I dreamt of a amarante agenda!

Lol I first read that and didn't realize it was a dream till I read it the second time - too funny! I bet that Amarante Agenda looked hot!

I had an LV dream 2 nights ago but it was a sad one!!! I got dirt on my LV mono backpack and didn't have babywipes and used Clorox bleach kitchen wipes and it just made all the colours smear one big mess wiping the LV to just brown :sad: ! It was a real nightmare dream!

Yep- the agenda was BEAUTIFUL- it was a dark purple- kinda like really purple koolaid- and OMLord it was divine! The feel, the smell- the SA's were very excited too about the new color!

Clorox!! What a nightmare!! You must have been happy to wake up and realize it was just a dream!