Lv initiales vernis belt

tanya t

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Does anyone own one of the LV Initiales Vernis belts?
Do you love it? What do you wear it with? Any modeling pics?
I have a black patent CC chanel belt that is loud and screams chanel but I love it. I am just not sure if I need another pricey logo belt. Would love your thoughts.....thanks

Does anyone own one of the LV Initiales Vernis belts?

Do you love it? What do you wear it with? Any modeling pics?

I have a black patent CC chanel belt that is loud and screams chanel but I love it. I am just not sure if I need another pricey logo belt. Would love your thoughts.....thanks

IMG_0458-vi.jpg

IMG_0606-vi.jpg

Here is mine...Actually, i was showing of my Cavalli dress when i took this pic, that is why the LV belt didn't quite stand out...But it really does stand out with a one color dress/outfit...whatever the color is...It's absolutely gorgeous...You can dress it up or down, or even make an old dress look stunning...I'm really happy with it.
I personally think it looks better when wearing it with a dress... Hope this helped.

IMG_0458-vi.jpg

IMG_0606-vi.jpg

Here is mine...Actually, i was showing of my Cavalli dress when i took this pic, that is why the LV belt didn't quite stand out...But it really does stand out with a one color dress/outfit...whatever the color is...It's absolutely gorgeous...You can dress it up or down, or even make an old dress look stunning...I'm really happy with it.
I personally think it looks better when wearing it with a dress... Hope this helped.

Amazing!!! The belt look gorgeous on you excellent choice want one now :smile:

Amazing!!! The belt look gorgeous on you excellent choice want one now :smile:

Thanks a lot, ma puce...It is indeed a gorgeous belt...I couldn't believe how it made everything look so much better...even no-name labels seem to appear like designer items when paired with it...unbelievable...Can't believe i waited this long to get one...
You'll be more than a knock out with one, for sure!!!;)