LV increased in UK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    Capu PM from £2700 to £2940!!!
    Capu BB from £2480 to £2730!!!!
    Twist MM from £2000 to £2170!!!
    Luckily slgs is average £5 increase 👏🏻

2. Seems like a big increase but i suppose its only 10% of the price.
    Not good news for me then. I was thinking about pulling the trigger on the Capu BB since the beginning of the year, but too many other pretty bags got in the way. Also i was dithering which colour I wanted.

Sent from my SM-N915FY using PurseForum mobile app

3. I'm new to LV just wondering how often they increase prices? Got to work out how to justify this to myself!!

4. There hasn't been a price increase in the UK for at least a couple of years.

5. About 7-9%

6. The last increase was March 2014

7. Thank you not too sad then i guess.

8. It varies from country to country and seems to be dependent on the local economy. If the currency/economy is strong then there are fewer price increases and they're spread further apart but if the currency/economy is struggling then the increases are more frequent and can even happen a few times a year.

9. Thats what we get for wanting to leave the EU and they'll increase even more if we do actually leave the EU.

10. Have prices changed in France?

11. So far I don´t see any € price increases on the German website. Prices are the same as in France.

12. Alma BB in canvas- 675 is now 750 pounds :sad: watched it go up in my cart, since I'm not in the UK until June :sad:

13. Added the retiro to the cart and saw it go from £1190 to £1310... Saddening. Well, good thing I got my mini backpack before the increase!