LV in the QM2 Cruise Brochure

LOL Vista....I think it's one of those uber-luxury cruise ships that has Hermes!

Lol now this is too funny, ithis ship has Hermes, I went to the Cunard site and the QM2 lists it :

Mayfair Shops

Fine shopping from top boutiques and brands such as Harrods, H. Stern's, Chopard, Hermes and more - from voyage souvenirs to exquisite jewelry and high fashion.​

So if they have the Hermes shop why do they have people carrying LV in their brochure LOL ? That is kind of funny :smile:

st. regis hotel in nyc on 5th avenue's online photos used to be FILLED with LV. in every picture there was a trunk or a hat box, i loved it :smile: then they changed all their pics and no more LV :sad:

Lol I'm always going on another cruise - next one is Rome to Athens via Egypt, Greek Isles, Turkey in the fall and Christmas/New Years to Hawaii for '08/'09 .. and I'm looking for someting else ... I want to do Antarctica, Asia and um.... Australia/NZ maybe down the list after Antarctica :smile: Lol - I'd like an LV carryon piece .. do I dare get one of those Vernis? ... LOL

im jealous!!!! i love cruises and wish i always had one planned too! i usually only cruise to the caribbean though. hope to change that, i wanna sail tahiti some day ;)