Lv in Switzerland

Going to Zurich in 2 weeks from the us. Does anyone know if LV is cheaper in Switzerland or not? Also going to Lyon France but not sure if they have LV there?
The store in Lyon is located on rue du Président Herriot at the heart of the city. I am not sure how prices compare between the Euro zone and Switzerland, but I would expect prices to be very similar. Usually, prices in France are cheapest.

Reactions: kprice1019
Going to Zurich in 2 weeks from the us. Does anyone know if LV is cheaper in Switzerland or not? Also going to Lyon France but not sure if they have LV there?

LV in Switzerland is a little more expensive than in EU (considering the currency change from €, don't know if compared to US $)

France should be cheaper in my opinion.

LV prices in Switzerland are higher than in countries with EUR and VAT is only 8 %. From tax refund point of view, you are better off in a EURo country with high VAT as the gross sales eur price is the same and you get bigger refund back. I was told in March that the LV store in Zürich Bahnhofstrasse will be renovated and the store moves to a temporary place which is lot smaller and will have less stock.

Does anybody know if the price in Switzerland is the same price as in Germany, once you convert the price from euro to CHF?

Does anyone know where I can find prices online in Switzerland? I would like to compare to France if I can

there are no CHF prices online.
example: a shawl is EUR 400.00 and in CHF its 450.00. you can count the EUR-price x 1.12 and you are pretty close to the EUR price.
hope that helps[emoji12]

so the EUR price is a little cheaper then the swiss price[emoji106]

How can I order Lv thru France website? Thanks
You can only order a Louis Vuitton product through the French website if your billing and shipping addresses are located in France. However, you can communicate with CS in France via the French website (useful if you have an upcoming trip planned to France and you need to inquire about inventory).

You can only order a Louis Vuitton product through the French website if your billing and shipping addresses are located in France. However, you can communicate with CS in France via the French website (useful if you have an upcoming trip planned to France and you need to inquire about inventory).
Oh ok...sad[emoji53] well if ever I go back there then I'm going to do that...thabks to ur response..really appreciated [emoji4]