LV in strange places

I love my bags and take good care of them but don't baby them. After all they are bags and meant to be used. If someone is too worried that their expensive bags will get a vachetta , will have crease, ... (will get used) probably can't afford that bag!

i took my LV hiking... ok before you guys start throwing rocks at me.. this is what happened. I was doing the grouse grind for the first time (all those vancouverites know what i'm talking about) which is basically hiking up a mountain and i didn't have any other messenger bag except for the eva. So my bf comes to pick me up and laughs hysterically at me because i came out in yoga pants, t shirt and an lv bag to go hiking. needless to say, embarrassment was aborted when he told me to put my eva in his backpack to avoid it getting dirty =)

needless to say, embarrassment was aborted when he told me to put my eva in his backpack to avoid it getting dirty =)

Aww that's sweet of your bf. :smile:

Now to reply to this thread. I live in a very small town in the middle of nowhere in Holland. The nearest lv store is 2 hours driving and you can't order anything online from louis vuitton here. So basicly im the only person I know of, who makes the effort to take that 2 hour trip just to go to Louis Vuitton. So if you can find lv here, im pretty sure you can find it everywhere ;).

if brought my gold miror alma to the zoooo grocery store universal and every where !!! haha u usaly just get a loccer for my bag bec im a ride goer and they dont alow them on most rides ... but to me if i go to universal or disney i dress nice .... but yea ur prob more wise not to bring urs!!!..yesterday at panera i saw GALLERIA!! :smile: BRAND NEW MM

I think it's weird. I wouldn't bring mine - I get too tired carrying bags and would prob make DH bring a big messenger bag or something so I could be worry free.

But I take my mini pochette to small concerts (i.e., shows), Lollapalooza, etc. It's perfect for that - but I'd never bring a purse type bag there.

I don't take mine to amusement parks, but mainly because I like to ride with the kids, and leave my bag in the stroller. I usually take a cloth market bag to those places, so I can leave the stroller and not have to worry about it.
I never change accessories, though, and I do leave my LV wallet and pochette hidden in the stroller!

i'd be a bit worried..taking certain bags to disneyworld...more chance of a shower popping up,,,where as in california.... disneyland....not as much of a chance of rain this time of year;)

I take my Epi Sac A Dos(vintage 91) on my Harley! It has the one strap so you wear it across your body. A perfect bag to ride with. I want to still feel fashionable when I ride with a black or red T-shirt, jeans and black boots! One of these days I'll take a picture.