LV in Nordstrom - added location in Seattle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I knew there was an LV in the Chicago area Nordstrom, but as of two days ago they added one to the Seattle location Nordstrom as well! I went in today to check it out and they were slightly busy. Enjoyed the new location as well as a glass of champagne and a mini macaroon. My 16 year old liked the macaroons being offered since I made him come in there with me.

I did purchase a new DE pochette accesoires NM (MIF too) while I was there. I liked being able to put it on my Nordstrom card so I could earn the reward points too :graucho:

2. You do get charged the $0.05 fee for a paper bag by the way. I believe this is a Seattle thing as I've seen it at the grocery store. I don't live here so not completely sure.

They have different return policy here. You can't return items purchased here at other LV stores outside Nordstrom but you can exchange from what I recall the SA saying. Here's what came with my receipt

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463694847.338109.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463694872.063998.jpg

3. I live in Seattle so I can confirm the paper bag charge. It applies to anything in Seattle but if you go to the LV location in Bellevue, there's no charge. I believe that LV store is part of NM.

4. I've been to that one and it's not part of NM