LV in Australia

Thank you for sharing dear. I don’t think I will get it. For that price, I better top up a bit and get bella mahina. But.... I am not 100% sure to get it. Not 100% in love with that bag. Anyway... I like Odeon DE, so let’s just wait and see.. :amuse:
100% dear.....it's not at the price point for me...everything is so expensive now...even for canvas bags...crazy...time to go back to Chanel dear lol!

If you do make any purchases, know we’re here for it and can’t wait to see! Are you considering other bags or mostly just the pochette coussin?

I already scored myself an excellent push present; a reverse pochette metis. It’s currently waiting for me in the spare wardrobe. I plan on debuting my baby and new bag to the outside world in the same trip. My husband can’t believe I haven’t asked to take it out yet :lol: and yes, first baby. We’ve had lots of fun (expensive!) baby things to buy so I feel like my fun money went on a pram and car seat and decking out baby’s room instead of bags.
Speaking about first baby.. It’s not only for first baby for us. We also spend much on second baby. Designer baby bag. We even have 3 type of bugaboo pram. Chameleon, Bee and Ant. We bought so many different type of bugaboo pram liner and different color canopy. Now our storage room are full..! But it was FUN and you have to enjoy it. :heart:

Speaking about first baby.. It’s not only for first baby for us. We also spend much on second baby. Designer baby bag. We even have 3 type of bugaboo pram. Chameleon, Bee and Ant. We bought so many different type of bugaboo pram liner and different color canopy. Now our storage room are full..! But it was FUN and you have to enjoy it. :heart:
So true!! I used a Marc by Marc jacobs one and ended up with backpack...had to have a stroller in our car, in grandparents car...when older need to get a easy to fold one for travels...mattress etc...list goes on...but I have given most of mine away so...now going to handle a tween soon...All the love for one person who reminds you of you when you were little...hahaha!! Daddy's girl...

@IloveplantsandLV do you know if you are having a boy or a girl or is it a surprise?

Reactions: IloveplantsandLV
Thank you for sharing dear. I don’t think I will get it. For that price, I better top up a bit and get bella mahina. But.... I am not 100% sure to get it. Not 100% in love with that bag. Anyway... I like Odeon DE, so let’s just wait and see.. :amuse:
Oooh the Bella mahina is SO nice! I love the look of the mahina leather. It’s so effortlessly classic!

Thank you so much!! Sadly no, I was hoping for better DE bags to come out as it's always been monogram and I miss having a DE bag...maybe I will just wait for the Christmas animation....so many things to buy but my wallet is not deep enough...Im into accessories now hence my recent twilly purchases from LV, Hermes & Chanel too lol!! Just got myself a pair of Gucci earrings and planning to get a Hermes mini pop H too omg!! I like Hermes bag but considering coz the price of a picotin is similar to the Chanel Woc and stores more but it's different as well...

Congrats on your lovely reverse PM...it's a really good bag when you are out and about with bub...congrats and I wish you a safe delivery!! Yes preparing for a kid is ex...money is never enough...all your expenses go to them so bags are not priority...always time to come back to that...all are wants not needs...baby stuff are needs... Now my girl is sharing my PJs with me coz it's cold and kids sizes dont fit ...she's turning 11 this year......
Yes, I would like to see more DE bags too. And DA. I don’t have any DA and thought about adding something later in the year for summer. Ideally, I’d love a PA in DA but doubt that’s possible. I love small cross body bags. I could stalk the US site again and get my SIL to bring one over if they’re allowed to travel to Aus for Christmas. We’ll see.

Christmas animation designs must be coming out kinda soon. I wonder what they’ll include. I’ve not yet been able to get my hands on anything, even with preordering and paying. What twillies did you purchase? Fancy!! :love:

And yes, baby is expensive! Well, he could have been a lot less expensive but I just figured I’d get the good stuff and live it up! Awww I bet your 11 year old loves sharing with you! I used to love wearing my mum’s clothes when I was a kid! We don’t live in the same state any more but when we visit each other, straight to the wardrobe :lol:

Haha, I really wanted a designer baby bag but it had to be a backpack. I tried on the Palm Springs in pm and mm and was just so underwhelmed. It was satisfying to remove them from my LV wishlist. I ended up just getting a regular baby backpack which was insulated etc the and figured I could replace/upgrade if I find something I like later. I also wanted to be able to throw it under the pram/on the ground and not worry about how expensive it was.
I love that you have 3 prams. We bought the uppababy vista and have found it easy to collapse and use (pushing it around the living room hahaha). Eventually when he is bigger, we’ll probably get a lightweight stroller type thing but that’s a while away!

So true!! I used a Marc by Marc jacobs one and ended up with backpack...had to have a stroller in our car, in grandparents car...when older need to get a easy to fold one for travels...mattress etc...list goes on...but I have given most of mine away so...now going to handle a tween soon...All the love for one person who reminds you of you when you were little...hahaha!! Daddy's girl...

@IloveplantsandLV do you know if you are having a boy or a girl or is it a surprise?
Oh and we’re having a boy! I bet he comes out just like his father after all my hard work these past 9 months!!!

Remember - Mummy's boy :heart:...you will be just full of love for him...let us know once you popped and found time to update us!!!Count down begins...
I’m sure he will be a mummy’s boy, at least while he’s little! I’ll keep you guys updated on baby and pochette metis debut and I’ll look out for your new purchases here and live vicariously through you all!

Reactions: gagabag and Bumbles
we
I just came here to say that the speedy 22 is online. It looks beautiful. Wish I was in the market for a $4500 bag!!! I tried on a speedy 25 b a few weeks ago and it still felt a little big and bulky on me. I’m sure the 22 is perfect! Who is getting one?!

View attachment 5075736
size is perfect but cost is a bit much. Even the elpreinte speedy back then was Bette priced but I thought it was expensive already

Reactions: IloveplantsandLV
I think it’s too much too. Unfortunately, I will not be purchasing. Hopefully LV release a speedy bb without all the stickers and colours etc in the future. The LoL speedy bb size is perfect but I wasn’t a fan of all the stripes etc.

I like the coussin pochette too but I agree, could you get a Chanel woc for that? I’m going to stick to classics. I’m not at that point in my life where I’m ready for “fashion” purchases of luxury goods.
Agree would love a speedy bb size in plain mono too! Hopefully they make one available. And yeah same no coussin pochette for me either. LV is just getting to pricey!!

I am so torn with this speedy 22. I love the lambskin leather moreso than the speedy bb ink last year but I am just not sold on the chain and the thick strap! Might look good irl but I have no boutique in my state and I hate having to return if I didn’t like it...I don’t know what to do :confused1: first world problems :lol:

I am so torn with this speedy 22. I love the lambskin leather moreso than the speedy bb ink last year but I am just not sold on the chain and the thick strap! Might look good irl but I have no boutique in my state and I hate having to return if I didn’t like it...I don’t know what to do :confused1: first world problems :lol:
It’s hard to know if a bag is right for you without being able to touch and see it in person. I actually like the strap and chain. I think you could swap them out for a regular/thinner black leather strap without any aesthetic issues (but of course you’d have to have one or buy another item!). If you really do like it and you’re in the market for a new (expensive!!) bag, I say give it a whirl and just return it if it’s not love.

Reactions: gagabag
@Mapoon let us know how the Gucci lip balm wears... I am tempted by the H lip enhancers but I have just started using the LE rose ombré (the satin feel is just heavenly). The blush is also calling me and I don’t even wear makeup every day :facepalm:
Hi dear I tried the Gucci lip balm yesterday and it’s nice! Easy to apply and it’s hydrating! If Brisbane even sells it in the store I would consider one with colour..but I may try anyway but need to use my dior one first

Reactions: jessicalvcollector