LV in Australia

PSA! For those in Sydney, I just visited Sydney George St and it currently has stock of:

- Pochette Métis (Reverse)
- Multi Pochette (Khaki)
- Christmas MPA (roller coaster)
- Nano Noe (2!!)
So many nice things available! I wish I was able to the get the PM reverse but Melbourne life and too many boring financial responsibilities coming up! One day!

IKR!! If it was mid $3k I would consider....I’m considering the black zippy which is $810...but I don’t need it...
Same am considering black zippy too ! I think this collection will be closest to murukami multi color collection, but ofcourse i think collection is expensive for canvas pieces.

any way again T19 available and no one wants :

Attachments

• 48F27750-3344-44D2-8B72-B6666E564569.jpeg
    48F27750-3344-44D2-8B72-B6666E564569.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Mapoon
Same am considering black zippy too ! I think this collection will be closest to murukami multi color collection, but ofcourse i think collection is expensive for canvas pieces.

any way again T19 available and no one wants :
You are exactly right! It was what I told the CA too! Are you getting it? The zippy is on price par (abit cheaper) with the Christmas collection zippy but I wish there was the white one (but would be so scared to use) sigh.... but I wasn’t a fan of the multi colour collection then..and now ppl are after it... I’m not sure..I like it but I don’t love it..

but i can return it on the spot if I don’t like it if I ordered through CA? :biggrin:

Reactions: CrazyCool01
You are exactly right! It was what I told the CA too! Are you getting it? The zippy is on price par (abit cheaper) with the Christmas collection zippy but I wish there was the white one (but would be so scared to use) sigh.... but I wasn’t a fan of the multi colour collection then..and now ppl are after it... I’m not sure..I like it but I don’t love it..

but i can return it on the spot if I don’t like it if I ordered through CA? :biggrin:
Yes I heard you can return on preorder if you don’t like it when it arrives in store. If you sort of like it then you should preorder or else you will miss out like me on some items. Lol hahaha I’m always late to the party because I’m undecided and can’t commit.

I like it too but you know what these days we are forced to pre order without even looking, touching, feeling an item .. am going to get the zippy and if i do not like will return !
would have loved a white zippy but scared to use too !!

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon and Bumbles