LV in Australia

Hi! Has anybody purchased a My LV World Tour piece? I'm thinking of the SpeedyB 25 or PM if they make it available here in Aus. Is it available for in-store pickup or shipping only?
I’m hanging out for the PM my world tour. It’s the only reason I didn’t order the PM mono yesterday when I saw it. I have a couple of bags with vachetta and I’m always so paranoid. On my first ever LV’s maiden voyage, a waiter spilled water on the table and it got on my bag. I’m still scarred. I’m now trying to avoid vachetta as much as possible!
Now to answer your question, I do believe you can have the MWT items shipped to store or your house. You can’t order online at the moment but you could ring CS if you knew what you wanted (or make an appointment to visit a store to order). I messaged FoxyLV on Instagram this morning to see if she had a release date for the PM as MWT. No reply yet. When I hear back, I’ll let you know.

What stickers are you going to get? Noir handles?

I’m hanging out for the PM my world tour. It’s the only reason I didn’t order the PM mono yesterday when I saw it. I have a couple of bags with vachetta and I’m always so paranoid. On my first ever LV’s maiden voyage, a waiter spilled water on the table and it got on my bag. I’m still scarred. I’m now trying to avoid vachetta as much as possible!
Now to answer your question, I do believe you can have the MWT items shipped to store or your house. You can’t order online at the moment but you could ring CS if you knew what you wanted (or make an appointment to visit a store to order). I messaged FoxyLV on Instagram this morning to see if she had a release date for the PM as MWT. No reply yet. When I hear back, I’ll let you know.

Hi babe! The PM is such a unicorn but I think you are wise to wait on the PM MWT because a customised piece will make it much more special!
I do have reservations with either bag precisely because of the vachetta. I want a throwaround bag, so I'm noir leather. As for the stickers, I'm still playing around with different combos but I for sure want the cities in NY and Manila, the hotels in Manila and Tokyo, and initials in a white and red heart! I will mAx out the allowed # of stickers, coz i want it loud and intersting.
But for now, mostly leaning towards speedy b 25 because i love the classic lock and keys, and the story behind it. The PM i tried in store and the lock can be cumbersome, but i like how it lays against the body as a crossbody.
I will probably give them a ring or go in store when I am ready.
Thank you for your help xx
How about you, any stickers in mind? Noir as well?

Just wanted to say as well re: reverse mono, i had no idea they were so hard to find. Around last year i dropped by LV 2x and it was out on display. I even tried it on and the empriente as well.

So with MWT PM can you get Noir handles ? awesome

Reactions: IloveplantsandLV
You got a reverse PSM? You’re so lucky! I have the mono and wish I could of gotten a reverse as well. They are gorgeous. But for some reason they are discontinued in Australia but available in other parts of the world

Yes I got it online last year, after stalking for around a month. I was shocked and feel very grateful for it. It is my fave piece for sure (not that I have that many).

I avoid vachetta too.. my only vachetta is on the mini pochette accessories and I sprayed it with leather guard because I’d cry if it got splotchy.

If any of you get the MWT pochette metis, please do post a pic on here! I really hope that you’ll get to choose the lining colour.. that would make it so special!

I found this in the LVoe my LV FB group. If you look at the bottom, the black and red combo is definitely there. It also has June release but it could be delayed. I’ll go for the noir leather and a couple of stickers. I LOVE the pink cat (I am a cat lady) and the pink circle sticker. I also saw that the horoscope stickers are coming which is I would also consider! So many pretty things to choose! :heart:

Attachments

• B9B00343-A952-4356-825F-9535DAA0AD09.jpeg
    B9B00343-A952-4356-825F-9535DAA0AD09.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 60
I found this in the LVoe my LV FB group. If you look at the bottom, the black and red combo is definitely there. It also has June release but it could be delayed. I’ll go for the noir leather and a couple of stickers. I LOVE the pink cat (I am a cat lady) and the pink circle sticker. I also saw that the horoscope stickers are coming which is I would also consider! So many pretty things to choose! :heart:
I saw the zodic signs stickers too! Sooo many cute options indeed! Very exciting :girlsigh:

Soo cool so the price is mentioned as 1690 euro .. by the time it gets released lets hope there isn’t another price increase ..